jimella (jimella) wrote,
jimella
jimella

I refuse to dance to the “UKIP tune”

I’m with the 85%


Let's tell our politicians that we will not tolerate them trying to out-UKIP UKIP.

Opinion polls give UKIP the support of just 15% of the population. Where are the other 85%? The problem is we are quiet - even silent. That can change, right now if we make a stand!


By signing the pledge, you’ll be making a commitment to help defeat the politics of fear and hate.

I’m with the 85% - I refuse to dance to the “UKIP tune”. Add your name

Tags: politics
Subscribe

  • Serious threat to our democracy

    Further to my previous post, a vote to leave the EU, based on the hope that this will enable us to control our borders and stop immigration from…

  • EU Membership and Immigration

    Why are the Remain Campaign not making a major issue of the Brexiters most effective but false argument – control of immigration? The main reason…

  • Green v Labour

    The letter below was sent yesterday to the East Anglian Times: Dear Editor Labour has set up a unit under Sadiq Khan aimed at reducing the "threat"…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments